Monday 10 March 2008

Very Wet Dog & Owner, Need Towel....

Phoebe's got the right idea!


Woody getting dried off!

It stopped raining and a bit of sun peeped through the clouds so I finally braved the weather this morning to take Woody for his walk, THAT WAS A MISTAKE! No sooner had I got as far as the park the heavens opened. We were wet by then so i thought we might as well carry on. All the lamp posts in the park were half over with the tops all smashed, so I had to watch Woody's paws. We got a bit further on and the lovely Willow had taken a real beating, I guess this is a not so Whomping Willow. I took some photo's on my camera phone, but can't work out how to get them on the lap top.





3 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

The rain has just stopped up here in North Yorkshire and the sun is coming out!

laoi gaul~williams said...

whew what a night! and its still going strong after a gap of blue skies earlier.
cody came back from up the lane looking very much like woody! (he also has a 'sheep' fleecy blanket~cody's is green!)

Pixiedust said...

Welcome to my blog mrs nesbitt.

Lee, It' still blowing a gale here too and woody's still a bit damp. He always looks like he's had a perm in the rain. I hope cody loves his fleece as much as woody. x