Thursday 17 April 2008

Random Rambling....

Not too much to write about today. I'm sitting at the laptop at the moment with a hot mug of tea next to me and a hot wheatie under my feet, coz I'm bloomin freezin! Been to work today, that felt like time had stood still. I did bite the bullet and re-join slimming world AGAIN this evening, so I have made a productive first step towards trying to lose weight. I also applied for that job yesterday gulp...We'll have to see what comes of it, but theres no harm in applying. I've still got the urge to have a go at patchwork but there's no classes near here it seems, so I will have to teach myself; but I shouldn't start any crafts until I've got the house spring cleaned and organised. Hopefully this weekend I'm gonna give myself a shove and make a start with these plans. Whilst writing I would also like to thank Solstice Dreamer for helping me get to grips with this linking words to links thingy.....did you see what I did there? lol

7 comments:

laoi gaul~williams said...

well done you have taken one first step~the first of many :)

by the way alistair appleton is the one who is a little like ben fogle~but with darker hair. a really gentle voice and manner~and golly just as nice looking in person!!! i feel so silly for not knowing who he was at first, good job swampy was with me!!!

Gledwood said...

Can't remember what I was going to say... what IS that music? Please rsvp me!

;->...

Gledwood
"vol 2"

Gledwood said...

yeah man that is a fantastic tune... who IS it?

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the job, I think I need to join you at slimmers world :-)

Pixiedust said...

Lots of music on my Tunes Gledwood, have a look on there, not sure which one you meant.

AC said...

Found this on the net and thought it might be useful...Bean Sprouts: How to Make Patchwork.
http://bean-sprouts.blogspot.com/2008/02/how-to-make-patchwork.html

I get my material from CottonSquares Patchwork Fabric on eBay...great quality, reasonably priced and very fast...I buy her packs of 100 squares.
Good luck with the job and the slimming.
Take care,
Alison x

Leanne said...

do have a go at some patchwork PD, its very relaxing, especially if you are trying to lose a few pounds, it keeps you occupied and out of the kitchen, works for me! Leanne x