Sunday 6 April 2008

It's a snow day!!!

We couldn't believe it, when we opened the curtains this morning, I know the weather forecast said to expect snow, but they're normally wrong. But not this time, it was amazing. So picturesque.
These first three pictures were taken at the nature reserve this morning, its a beautiful place.
Hubby and I had a bit of a snowball fight, but as usual I never win.
Woody's never really seen snow before and thought it was fab, I was running around the garden this morning in my PJ's and trainers with him. He went and got a ball, and was having great fun rolling it around and burying it in the snow.
He got snow stuck on his ears but he didn't mind, "I'm all white mum"!

I would like to thank Sarah for my award, I was so chuffed, I will try to put this on my blog later.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Fab photos PD!!

Leanne x

Levin said...

hey!
thanks for stopping by my blog. i love 'meeting' new people.
the photos are great - it wasn't long ago that we were in the middle of a record breaking heatwave, and i thrived on looking at photos of snow. i guess that's what i love about blogging - being able to peek into other people's worlds.
here's hoping spring comes for you soon though.
l
x

laoi gaul~williams said...

woody does actually look pretty cute in the snow!