Tuesday 15 April 2008

Tuesday's Baking....

Snicker and Peanut Butter Muffins, and Banana Muffins, courtesy of Nigella.
The snickers muffins are actually for someone at work. He's been pestering me for ages to make him some, as I used to bake and take stuff in all the time, and he particularly liked these. You can bet they'll be none left when I go in tomorrow; not that I mind as I hate snickers!
The Banana Muffins are for Hubby's lunchbox; but I'm not that impressed with these and won't be making them again, I'll stick to my Banana loaf next time.
All that baking, but none for me I'm afraid, I decided to try and be good this week, as I really need to lose weight, so Food Doctor Bagel toasted for me with Low Fat Cream Cheese and cucumber. It was Yummy though.

1 comment:

laoi gaul~williams said...

oh those snickers and peanutbutter muffins look soooooooo good!