Friday 25 April 2008

Friday Part Two....

Well the Crafting Spring book did turn up today, and it didn't disappoint. Its fantastic, even better than the Christmas book. Off to fabric shop tomorrow to get supplies so I can start making. UMM better check the money situation first. Also arriving in the post today was a lovely little book called "The little book of patchwork stars", only had a flick through, but it looks quite good, full of patterns.

Hubby has just put wood filler around the skirting in the dining room and it stinks. I can't stand that smell, it makes me feel quite sick. But if the dining room is to be finished, I'll have to put up with it.

3 comments:

pink-petal-designs said...

hi, looking forward to seeing pics what you make with your new book/fabric.
Sarah x

Little House By The Sea said...

Hope you are having fun looking through those books...

Sarah x

Summer by the sea said...

Hiya - Look forward to seeing your dining room when its done - I like your pooh bear cross stitch - your comment about it being a 'long way off finished' struck a cord - I also have a Winnie the Pooh cross stitch that I started when I was pregnant with Callum (he has just turned 10!) I don't think he would be impressed if I hung it in his bedroom now, so its going to go in Georgias room WHEN its done! - Nataliex