Friday 4 April 2008

Phoebe - my little munchkin 5 today!

I thought it was about time Phoebe had a bit of web space, as Woody's been hogging the limelight of late. This is Phoebe 5 year old today moggy, Happy Birthday Puss. She's also known as Angel cat, little munchkin as well as mummy's black and white cat and affectionately known as Bubba.
She's a very slender and tiny little cat, she's still kitten sized and has the most amazing silky coat.
Here she is checking out my basil seedlings. She's soooo timid though she loves hubby and me to bits but won't go near anyone else. Last summer we had a BBQ and had friends in the garden till quite late. She wanted to come in but wouldn't come pass us lot, so I made everyone hide in the shed until I could get her in! It was quite funny at the time and they've never let me forget it.

Its been sunny and hot here all day today. I've managed to get two loads of washing on the line and have pottered around. To be honest I've really wasted the day, there's been so much i could have done, but couldn't be bothered. Hubby will be home for tea in a Mo so i better get moving!

7 comments:

Leanne said...

she is a sweetie!! my cats are very shy too, anyone visiting my house never sees them, they probably dont believe i have five!

Leanne x

Just Original said...

Just popped in via another blog, can not remember who!

Has'nt the weather been great, I have 2 loads of washing and been in the garden for an hour. Perfect!

Vanessa x

Little House By The Sea said...

The weather has been wonderful, I am off work for the next two weeks as it is the end of term here. You watch it start raining, although we are forcast for snow. I dont know if the chest is Lloyd Loom, it was from ebay and wasnt advertised as Lloyd Loom. The cat looks like a cutie.

Sarah x

mrsnesbitt said...

So similar to our puss, Ella, curently curled up in front of the radiator! It is raining outside so she is in the best place!

have a good weekend.

Little House By The Sea said...

Just me.... I have an award for you over on my blog.

Have a nice weekend.
Sarah x

Joanna said...

Lovely picture, how do you get basil seeds to germinate they always go wrong for me.

Pixiedust said...

Hi Joanna, to be honest I just chucked them in watered them and put the lid on! I must have green fingers:O)