Saturday 1 November 2008

Rainy Day......

Its absolutely freezin here, and dark and its raining effelumps and woozles again. Bloomin Weather.
I went to get my MIL some flowers yesterday as she's very poorly at the moment and hubby gave me some money to buy some flowers for myself too. Aren't they pretty. The lily's smell lovely.
Look at my daft dog. He didn't realise for ages this morning that hubby had put his duck on his back.

Didn't get a single trick or treater last night :o(, never mind more sweets for us. Need to get some sewing done this afternoon, so will be off to do that in a mo. Have a nice afternoon folks.

3 comments:

laoi gaul~williams said...

ahh woody!

cody was over active yesterday as spooky brought her new bf round for his second vetting...opps visit!
i made two lovely pumpkin pies and watch 'close encounters' in the evening :)

MelMel said...

Lovely lilies.....wonderful colours!
We do have the same likes.....cool!
I'm so smitten with so many houses both on the blogs and it mags.....i buy far too many...but i do recycle them to friends and the dentist....some tho are my faves and i never part with them!
x

Kim said...

Lovely flowers, Pixie :)

Your dog looks soooo out of it :)

Kim x