Monday 24 November 2008

Greetings.....

Greetings all. Sorry I haven't been around much the past week, its been manic as usual, the weekend especially.

I was on a first aid course all day Saturday and went to see the witches of eastwick Saturday night. I've only ever seen pantomimes at the theatre before. This was a strange one though. I did enjoy it, but its not something I'd want to see again. The singing was great though. I had a woman with very fuzzy hair in front of me, If only I had a pair of scissors :o). lol.

Yesterday I was at the Hove bear fair. We walked in to a huge hall with only 19 stalls. It was badly organised as the date had been changed three times, and at £80 a stall, the stall holders that did go were far from impressed. We all hope it will be organised differently next year. But my sister in law didn't do too badly. She sold a few. She was featured in the latest bear mag, so did well selling her christmas cake bears. Please check out her bears (Teeny Bears), the Xmas pud is great!

Well I'm off to a candle party tonight, and the rest of the week needs to be spent cleaning the house.

4 comments:

................................. said...

good afternoon, is that Marti Pellow I spotted there?...OH WOW I love him especialy when he had long hair lol,.. shame about the craft fair and £8o.oo whats that all about im not suprised a few stall holders were a bit peeved, I will be popping over to your sister in laws in a minute to have a peep,blessings Jan xx

laoi gaul~williams said...

hey! welcome back i have been missing your posts!

nita x said...

morning pixie, nice to see you back :o) the witches of eastwick looks good :) shame about the cost of a stall.

Josie-Mary said...

Hello, Hope you had fun last night. I've tagged you & given you an award :)