Wednesday 22 October 2008

I've been tagged!


I have been tagged by Leanne at Somerset Seasons, Dorset Days, to take part in this game, OK the rules......


  1. Link to the person who tagged you.


  2. Post the rules on your blog.


  3. Write six random things about yourself.


  4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.


  5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.


  6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


OK here goes........

  • I absolutely can't stand the sound of people brushing their teeth in front of me. It drives me mad and makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.


  • When I was little, I used to melt wax crayons on the water pipes in my class and blame my friend. he he he he


  • I've never been on a plane, but have gone flying a few times!


  • I still haven't worn the underwear I bought for my wedding night, as hubby constantly reminds me.....


  • I once help perform a Pagan Marriage ceremony with some friends


  • I've never plucked a chicken!


Right, now who shall I tag, ummmm, OK, here goes:-



1. Lee at Solstice Dreamer

2. Kim at Oakmoon

3. Sarah at Sarahs House

4. Sarah at Pink Petal Designs

5. Daisie at Daisie Days

6. Mel Mel at At home with Mel Mel

Don't worry if you haven't got time to take part. It does give the brain cells a workout though.

5 comments:

MelMel said...

Thanks sweetie...i'll do it tomorrow!xx

laoi gaul~williams said...

a good reson not to get my books out and as i am waiting for my pumpkin to bake for my pumpkin pie i can allow myself some fun!

Daisie said...

I have done it, phew, took an age, don't think it's very exciting though!
xxx

Kim said...

Thank you for tagging me, not sure what I'll write though :)

Kim x

MelMel said...

I've done my tag!
xxxxx