Sunday 19 October 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well, here are a few pics of what I've getting up too, in preparation for the up and coming craft fairs. I'm really pleased with how my Gingerbread Man garland has turned out, it smells really festive.


I've also made these dangly's which have either a cinnamon or gingerbread scent. I think the red hearts still need a little something, so may add a bow.
I thought I would have a bash at embroidering the chickens.
This cat candle holder and the oil burner below are what I acquired at the recent candle party I held at my house. I had £25 to spend, thanks to my friends which ordered stuff and a 15% discount on other stuff and money off the hostess specials. I've also got a lovely Xmas ornament and an incense set.
I've got this lit, as I'm writing this post. It's got the scent of holiday spices, yummy. x

Workspace and work in progress!



Single gingerbread man garland. I'd quite like to keep these and put all over the house.

And last but not least is the pink, fairy heart I made. This has got a rose scent, and my mum tried to nab it. I'll have to make her one for Christmas. xxx

10 comments:

Leanne said...

PD, youve been so busy,the craft items look great! I love your black cat,thats partylite isnt it? I saw them on ebay (USA) I have a lot of partylite halloween ware, I love it.

Leanne x

Little House By The Sea said...

Oh you are so clever, i love them. I can understand you Mum trying to nab one,hehehe.... Cant wait to see what else you make. I hope to get my sewing machine and craft supplies out soon, it is on my list of things for me...

Sarah x

laoi gaul~williams said...

what amazing goodies you have made!
are any of your craft fairs local...now i dont live far from you (i dont think i do anyway!) :)

nita x said...

they are all gorgeous, well done you, must have taken you ages, and i can imagine the glorious scents and aromas coming from the garlands.
also love the cat candle holder. :)

MelMel said...

These are wonderful!
I love gingerbread men, both edible and stuffed!:>)))
Thank you for popping in and saying something nice......your home is lovely also!

laoi gaul~williams said...

we are coming to the show to buy some goodies from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pixiedust said...

How exciting. It will be great to meet you and swampy. I'll give you some directions nearer the time if you like. xxxx

Sol said...

Just came over from Green Twins Mummys blog.

I love your gingerbread garlands. Do you sell them? how can I get some???

and from your profile the answer to the question, what are the big people called in Fraggle Rock = Silly People.

'Get your cares away, worries for another day, get your cares away, down at Fraggle Rock!!'

Kim said...

Lovely, lovely things, Pixie. You are sooo clever. I hope you do well at the craft fair :)

Kim x

Bovey Belle said...

You've been working hard, and such lovely things too. I hope you do well at the Craft Fair with them.