Tuesday 20 May 2008

Tuesdays Tittle Tattle....

Well, got a load more decorating done at the weekend. BUT......trying to paint one of those bloomin radiator covers is a nightmare, cos you have to get into all the holes with the paint. After a while hubby and I abandoned it, cos we were running out of patience. Maybe we will tackle a bit more tonight.

Picked up table from my mums, but unfortunately its going to be a bit small, so we will use it in the conservatory instead, and try and get another second hand table. Will have another look on e-bay later.

I've been making a bookmark for a swap on a forum I belong to, and hope to have that finished in the next couple of days. I've been waiting for the posty today, incase he bought me my bookmark but sadly not. Also I'm waiting for a PIF through the post, the anticipation its just like Christmas. I hope to put a PIF up on my blog in the next couple of weeks, so watch this space.

Spent ages yesterday giving the bathroom a good clean, whilst telling myself not to let it get so bad in future and clean as I go. I'm always having these little conversations with my self, but I don't seem to listen. Bathroom is all sparkly and clean now, lovely. And today I cleaned the fridge, I bet the house thinks it's her birthday!

2 comments:

Sal said...

Hi there..thanks for visiting my blog today! I bet your house is cleaner than mine! I've spent far too much time outside, just lately. ;-)
Sal

pink-petal-designs said...

Wanna come and clean mine now lol. I loe the makeovers you have been doing.
Thanks for the visit.
Sarah x