Thursday 22 May 2008

OOOOOHHHH Look What I've Got.....

This beautiful cross stitch came in the post for me today. It's by PIF gift from the lovely Bovey Belle at Codlins and Cream. She even put it in a frame for me.
Look how neat the stitching is!


This bookmark also came for me today, isn't it great. I belong to a forum where we all made a bookmark for another forum member, but we don't know who made ours, so a BIG thank you to the lovely lady who made mine. I've been busy finishing mine off today and posting it so the mystery forum member should receive it in the next couple of days.

Hubby put the dining room blind up this evening, so just need to finish the radiator cover and put underlay and carpet down now. oh and table and chairs, but almost done.

I will hopefully be posting my PIF giveaway at the weekend, so watch out for it!

1 comment:

Bovey Belle said...

Gosh - that was quick. I'm so glad it arrived safely and that you liked it. Guess who forgot to take a photo for her blog . . .