Friday 9 May 2008

That Friday Feeling.....

WHOOPEEE Its Friday, and I've got a weeks holiday now. It's very muggy here, but the sun has finally broken through the clouds. Lots to do around the house and garden, so next week will mainly be spent doing that. But I know once it's done I'll feel so much better. Also hoping to get the dining room finished next week, don't know what hubby will have to say about that, but its niggling at me now, and I need it done so I can get in there and titivate.

I handed in my notice at work on Wednesday, and leave in three weeks. I have a new job as a Play worker, which I think I'm going to really enjoy.

Hopefully taking Woody for a nice walk along the Shore this afternoon with a couple of friends and their dogs, I'm sure he'll love that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It has been raining here this morning but turning steamy now, have a lovely afternoon :-D

Little House By The Sea said...

I am really pleased for you, Congratulations. I love working with children, no two days are ever the same.

Sarah x