Wednesday 9 July 2008

Our Dining Room....

I thought I'd post a few pics of my newly decorated dining room as I never did get around to doing it.

I love my radiator unit and have lots of my favourite bits and bobs on there. I'd like to start collecting some more Emma Bridgewater stuff, but can't afford that at the moment with rising food and energy bills etc. This is our great e-bay bargain. Table and chairs for £41.00. The tables solid pine with a little drawer and the chairs are beech. Sadly the chairs we were doing up, don't really go with this table, so were going to try and pick up a square legged pine table on e-bay at some point, which we'll paint and put that table and chairs in the conservatory.

Got this giraffe a couple of Christmas's ago, haven't got anywhere to hang the Cinnamon and orange wreath at the moment, so the giraffes got an earring.

3 comments:

An Gàidheal Pàganach said...

Wow! £41.00 for that dining set. I'm going to have to do some exploring on ebay I think.

Summer by the sea said...

Lovely dining room - love the radiator cabinet, and I couldn't help spotting little bunny sitting up there! - Natalie x

laoi gaul~williams said...

its looking really good PD!
it certainly possible to find some good e-bay buys...i was pipped to the post this evening on a table and tv unit...poop!