Wednesday 31 December 2008

An Award....

I would like to say a big thankyou to Jan at Cinnamon Cottage for this award.

I'm just off out in a moment so will do the five things I love about Christmas later. xxxx

Edit

Five things I love about Christmas

A, is for alcohol, well you gotta a few glasses of white wine or champagne

F, is for family, its so nice to spend time with the family over Christmas. We had the best Christmas day in ages this year.

T, is for time off work, well we all love it don't we?????

B, is for baking, I just love the Christmas smells coming from the kitchen. Orange, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, roast turkey.

D, is for decorations. I love the house looking all festive and pretty, with fairy lights strewn everywhere.

Well I'm supposed to pass this on to five people, but as a few of you have already received this award, just feel to have a go yourself, and pop the award on your blog. xxx

1 comment: