Wednesday 26 May 2010

Swap is now closed, your partners are:-

Afternoon folks, I hope everyone is tickety boo and enjoying the sunshine. I'm overwhelmed at the response to this swap, especially as there are so many other swaps going on in blog land at the moment. Strawberries must be a big favourite with you everyone. Now to the important bit........drum roll please...............your swap partners are..........................................


  1. Linny and Justine (justine please contact me for linny's e-mail)


EDIT:- AN EXTRA PAIR OF STRAWBERRY SWAP PARTNERS CAN POOH'S ABODE AND REBECCA PLEASE CONTACT EACH OTHER.

Phew.....I think that's everyone. If I've missed anybody please let me know. I've created a Flickr Group so you can post some pictures of all the lovely goodies you receive. It would be lovely if everyone can see what was made all in one place.

So all you need to do now is contact your swap partners to exchange details, get crafty and aim to have your parcel of goodies with your swap partner by 30th June 2010.

If you have any problems please message me at faerienuff@live.co.uk

Have fun

14 comments:

Alison said...

Oooo looks like I'm posting to Germany!

So exciting.

Alison said...

Ooops!

Have just checked My Cottage Roses Webshop profile and found out she's in the Netherlands.

I am so sorry!

Unknown said...

Oh dear! I'm too late for this swap and it sounds such a good one. I've become a follower of your blog so I don't miss anymore you might organise
Viv
xxx

Em said...

Best getting shopping then...x
Did you have fun adding all the links? lol x

Cat said...

Ohhhhh I'm posting to UK :) which means *drumroll please* I get a package from the UK *too excited for words*
Have checked out my swap partners blog and am very excited!
Thanks again for organizing - best I get sewing!! !! !!
Cat

Pink Milk said...

Ooh, how exciting! I'm off to have a poke around my swap partner's blog!

Hx

carole johnston said...

Hi..I just have to tell you something funny ,I follow your blog, read the swap list and almost cried when you had forgotten me..THEN!!! duhhh!!! I remembered I was too timid to join in and then on another day had joind one on Fondant Kiss lol and it is not closed yet..o'h my I think i will be off to the funny farm soon!!! but it just goes to show how we get all excited over the swap so well done!! and maybe next time I will join in yours..Hope Fondant Kiss does not miss me out BOo Hoo...Carole

MamaBug said...

Thanks so much for organizing this! Kathy I have tried to email you but my computer is wonky....I LOVE your blog and that you quilt....something I aspire to do...must get to work on my handmade as you are a wonderful at sewing and I don't want to let you down! Please email me when you can!

Unknown said...

Ohh, thanks for the offer. If you don't mind, yes, I'd love to be paired up! Thank you :)

Dawn said...

Thanks for organising.
xx

Unknown said...

If its possible .....yes please.

clare said...

Hi Kathy..thanks for picking my partner..im so excited now..can't wait to get creating..lol
And also thanks for organizing the swap.
Hope you have a lovely weekend hugs Clare x

Rubyred said...

Hello Cathy, thank you so much for arranging this gorgeous swap! Ihave contacted my swap partner.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Rachel x

Shabby Chick said...

Just wanted to say a big thank you for organising this :)

Now I'd better check the rules again!

Mel xxx