Friday 3 December 2010

Her Indoors....

 Well title say's it all really. Due to the snow and ice and the roads being so treacherous I was ''her indoors'' today. Schools cancelled again so another whole day to myself ...bliss. Now I should really have been finishing off decorating the hall or cleaning the bathroom but didn't really feel like it, nothing unusual there then :o). Besides I had the urge to create something, so out came the sewing machine and my fabric stash and I was off. Its not quite finished yet but hopefully I'll finish it and post some pics on my blog tomorrow, what could it be????
.
 We haven't got much in the cupboards, which is a disaster as it's difficult to get to a shop at present. And being stuck indoors does really give you the munchies. Luckily I had enough ingredients in to make a Victoria sponge, yummy. I had a slice earlier with a cup of tea glass of wine, lol.

Very nice it was too!

I hope you are all manging to stay safe and warm, and hopefully you are getting creative in the kitchen or craft room too.

TTFN


4 comments:

fayefayesparkle said...

can't wait to see what you have made!
ps can I have a slice of cake, it looks yummy

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

Lovely looking cake, can't wait to see what you have been making x

Margriet said...

Looks delicious! :-)
xx

Blueberry Heart said...

oooh....lovely cake!
Hope you had a great Christmas
BH x