Wednesday 3 February 2010

Tilda Summer Ideas........

When I saw this book advertised in the Spring Panduro hobby catalogue which I adore, I nearly fell of the chair with excitement. As many of you regular readers know. I'm a huge fan of anything Tilda. I have all the books and the mini ideas books which are the most read books on my book case. I just love to sit and look at all the pretty pics. I think that's one of the main reasons I love them so much, is the fact that they are a feast for the eyes, and offer no end of inspiration.
Well as you would have seen in my last post I'd ordered some majorly scrummy fabric from here and I also ordered this pattern book, but the book wasn't available until the end of the month so didn't arrived until this morning. I've been practically pouncing on the mail box as soon as I've heard it rattle this week waiting for this little beauty.

Would you like a teensy weensy little peek?????????



My pics aren't great the light is dreadful today. Look at this garland!!! I think its soooo pretty.


But this angel is my favourite ''I think'', The flower garden angel, although I'm probably equally as smitten with the kitchen garden angel. The craft room in this pic is stunning, I wished I had one like it. I can just picture myself sat at the desk making lovely things for the home whilst enjoying a big mug of tea and a slice of my homemade carrot cake. And two mad springers sat by my feet enjoying a raw hide chewy (I couldn't leave my boys out of this little fantasy could I?) The fabric on the cushion and the angel is the same gorgeous blue flowery one I ordered last week, I can't wait to get crafting with it.



Even the paper crafting is beautiful, eye candy indeedy!!!

Well I can't tell you how much this little book popping through the door has cheered me up today. I still have major January blues even though its February. Lets hope the clouds are now lifting with the anticipation of Spring and beautiful things to make.

I wondered how many of you lovely ladies would be interested in doing a Spring Tilda swap? I don't know how many other Tilda Maniacs are out there! If you would like to join in the fun I've put a little poll in my sidebar at the top just to get a few ideas of numbers. If I get enough people interested I will organise a Tilda Spring Swap.

Well that's all for now folks, I have a load of washing to get out of the machine and a few jobs to do before I go back to work. Roll on half term.

TTFN

Pixie xxxx

5 comments:

karen said...

Hiya hunni
I ordered that booklet too. Mine arrived yesterday and I do agree it is very much full of eye candy as are the rest of the tilda book's.
I would be very interested in taking part in a spring tilda swap. It might give me the kick up the bum I need to get my sewing machine out again.

Hope you have a lovely day
(((hugs)))
karen

Joanne said...

When you metion Tilda and swap in the same sentence I'm there.
The booklet looks great.

Joanne x

Callies Cottage said...

Oh my goodness,how much could you spend with Panduro????I haven't dared order the catalogue this year yet...
I LOVE Tilda!!!!!!!!!!I was sitting earlier today looking at the Spring book wondering what to make,the books are so pretty aren't they?
Happy Creating,
Warmest Wishes,
Cally x

made with love said...

Yum........I love the beautiful fabric they use. Now I didn't know you could get hold of a catalogue. Where did you find that?
I have made some little bits from the tilda book but not tried any of the figures as they look very difficult.
Thankyou for your lovely comment on my giveaway and for putting my link on your sidebar.
Have a lovely weekend
Rachael XX

Mary Poppins said...

Ohooo scummilicious, thanks for sharing, I too love the Tilda books, is the Springtime Gifts one any good, is in my basket but haven't paid for it yet. I like simple pretty tutorials. Thanks for your lovely comment on my procrastination, he he, seems like I may not be alone ;)

Ohoo yes I would love to to do a tilda swap, though I don't think I could do a figure, well I could have a go, but don't think anyone would want it, maybe it could be a Tilda anything, you know like the fabrics etc

Hugs

X