Wednesday 3 September 2008

Awards......






Thanks To Shropshire Girl for these fab awards, I'm really chuffed.

Rules:-


1. The winner can put the logo on their blog

2. Link the person you received the award from

3. Nominate at least seven other blogs

4. put links of those blogs on yours

5. Leave a message on the blogs nominated



I'd like to nominate jennie at Codlins and Cream, Vanessa at Just Original, Bo-ho Mom, Daisie, Lee at Solstice Dreamer, and Rainbow Wren. Ladies I enjoy your blogs daily and they always inspire me, cheer me up and make me laugh.

7 comments:

laoi gaul~williams said...

why thank you so much :)
we have had a pretty grim couple of days~family problems for swampy so this is a real cheer-me-up!

laoi gaul~williams said...

oop's i will do my blog later today!!!

Daisie said...

Thanks!!!
Personally I like the lighter ginger chappie, you'd never eat a biscuit as dark as the other one, it'd been in the oven too long. They are both lovely though.
XXX

Just Original said...

Thank you very much for my award, I feel honoured. I do have to say I am rubbish at passing on awards, as I am at replying to text messages, but I will try!

Vanessa x

laoi gaul~williams said...

i PROMISE i will do this tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Awww! Thank you so much! It's such a cute award too.
I also love YOUR blog!
I'll write about this on my very next post...thanks again. You rock!
peace & happy weekend.
xo

Bovey Belle said...

Thankyou for the awards, Pixiedust. It's lovely to know my ramblings are appreciated. I don't have a very big round of blogs I often go to, so I will have to pass on passing them on this time.